Friday, July 8, 2011

First July Post: TTFN Kevin

So it's been awhile since either Kevin or I have posted and a lot has happened. I represented my first client in front of a Special Examiner (the highest level before circuit court) of the Virginia Employment Counsel, Prepared to represent a client in my first Protective Order Case (only it was continued and then the client dismissed the petition), a new volunteer named Megan began kicking some PIA filing butt, we've had numerous monsoons in P'burg, and Kevin left us to hop across the pond to study at Cambridge.

In fact, he left just this afternoon. It'll be decidedly less masculine around here as he was the only male in the office (besides Steve's occasional drop-bys). We'll all miss him, and without him handling half the intern-load I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update but I'll do my best.

Three weeks left for me here and I can't wait to see what happens next

No comments:

Post a Comment